My thoughts as of late...
- Time to take health serious and lose weight.
- Plan on crushing a 5 minute mile, my real goal is 4:45.
- My first attempt will be when I hit 200lbs.
- I have a weird injury on my legs. Right above the calf muscle and immediately below the knee pit (... that is a medical term right?). It feels like someone took a ratchet and cranked it three times. Been hurting for a week. Had two ART appts w/ no improvement.
- Currently working out on it and picking up intensity. Dr. thinks I may need to push through this one to get it to loosen up.
- Which brings me to my next point... what the fuck. Every year I have a new injury that I have never dealt w/ before.
- Workouts... these will be completely different than in the past. Plan on using P90X as my core workout. All of my "endurance" work will be done w/ a warm up period, very high intensity work period, then a cool down. One day a week I will go long. My goal is to drastically increase my short burst muscles. My goal is to only do Oly's this year if I do any tri's at all. Oly's are balls to the wall for the whole thing. Anyone can race for 2 hrs going hard.... no need for crazy endurance work for that.
- I have been going hunting a bunch. I have tons of gear, blinds, decoys blah blah blah. Only got one thing so far. Each trip out has been a huge learning experience. Coming from no hunting background, this is all new unfamiliar territory for me. The few trips I have taken so far have been very interesting in one way or another... to the point that I am scared to hunt alone. That being said I plan on going out on my last hunting trip Saturday morning.... I reallllllly want a goose.
That's about it. Clean eating has commenced, steady workouts has commenced and already my mind is feeling sharper and more focused. No more downward spiraling, time to grab control and get some awesome gains this year.
Thanks for reading!